21 Nov Commercial real estate transactions from The Oklahoman for Nov. 21, 2020
NAI Sullivan Group reports these real estate transactions:
• Mailbox Developers leased 1,210 square feet of retail space at 2160 N Main St., Suite C, Newcastle, from CD62 Properties LLC for a mail and packaging store. David Hartnack, Sam Swanson and Nathan Wilson with NAI Sullivan Group represented the lessor.
• South Canadian Meats LLC paid $415,000 to Roywell LLC for a 4,000-square-foot industrial property at 8400 Highway 54 in Thomas, for use as a beef processing plant. Irmon Gray and Darryl Meason with NAI Sullivan Group handled the transaction. Closing was held at Old Republic Title Co.
CBRE reports this transaction:
• Simplot Turf & Horticulture renewed a lease for 15,000 square feet of industrial space at 5201 W Reno Ave., Suite E, from Greene Ranch Enterprises Inc. Randy Lacey and Chris Zach with CBRE represented the landlord.
Price Edwards & Co. reports these transactions:
• Berkshire Developments LLC paid Moore Retail Management LLC $4,275,000 for a 7,514-square-foot retail property on 1.46 acres, Fritts Boulevard Shops, at 740 SW 19, Moore. Phillip Mazaheri handled the transaction.
• Commonwealth Development Corp. of America paid Far Wespen LLC $3,725,000 for retail space at 1014 W Park Place. Chris Roberts handled the transaction.