26 Oct Commercial real estate transactions from The Oklahoman for Oct. 26, 2019
Baker First Commercial Real Estate Services reports these real estate transactions:
• GR Properties OK Edmond LLC paid $1.55 million to Stress Less Properties LLC for a 6,020-square-foot building at 2080 E Second St., Edmond. Bill Reid of Baker First Commercial and Michael Scadron of Grassroots Cannabis handled the sale. Closing was by Sherry Summers of Title Clearing & Escrow LLC.
• P&B Capital LLC paid $775,000 to QSN Office Park LLC for a 3,800-square-foot executive office building at 14828 Serenita Ave. in Quail Lakes Office Park. Rod Baker of Baker First Commercial handled the sale. Closing was by Erica Bird of Trustmark Title.
• Carlie and Michael Khodabakhsh (Mammoth Clay Co.) paid $395,000 to Rodney N. Baker and Ryan N. Baker for 8.1 acres at NE 42 and N Walnut Avenue. Rod Baker of Baker First Commercial, and Caitlin Mazaheri, Jason Hammock, and John Lenochan with CBRE handed the sale. Closing was by Teresa Koeppe of Oklahoma City Abstract & Title Co.
• Perri Dunn PLLC leased 7,385 square feet of office space on the 32nd floor of BancFirst Tower, 100 N Broadway Ave. Bill Reid of Baker First Commercial and Tre Dupuy of Price Edwards & Co. handled the transaction.
• Ian Cronkhite leased 1,120 square feet of space at 4611 SE 29, Del City, for a Farmers Insurance office. Reid handled the lease.
• Ashley and Randall Ragsdale, doing business as Rags & Co., leased 800 square feet of space in Westpointe Shoppes, 708 S Mustang Road, Yukon, for a clothing boutique. Reid handled the lease.
• Uyen Vo and Jimmy Nguyen leased a 1,834 square-foot retail space at Yukon Angle, 1010 Garth Brooks Blvd., Yukon, for a nail salon and spa. Reid handled the lease.