10 Feb Freelance Modeler / Drafter – Revit – New York, NY, US | Jobs
New York, NY, USLocation:
Mon, Feb 10 ’20Posted on:
StudioLAB is a small design-oriented firm focusing on high-end residential and commercial projects in the New York City area. We are seeking a motivated junior designer who is proficient in Revit with solid high-end, single family home design and construction experience to join our growing team. This position is for a freelance opportunity that could transition to a full-time position.
Skill and Requirements:
- Min. 2-3 years work experience in preparing design models & construction drawings in Revit.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting skills.
- Experience in construction document preparation & detailing for high-end single family home wood frame construction and interiors.
- Ability to manage a construction document set in Revit from start to completion of CD’s
- Residing within commuting distance to New York and availability to work at our office for duration of contract.
- Bachelors of Architecture degree & eligibility to work in the United States.
If you meet requirements above, please submit resume, sample work & fee/rate requirements to [email protected].
No phone calls please.