01 Dec Israel Commercial Real Estate Market Prominent Growth Rate 2019 | Top Key Players, Demand Status Analysis, Share, Industry Size with Forecast Till 2024
The “Israel Commercial Real Estate Market” research report 2019-2024 focuses on provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data. Israel Commercial Real Estate Market report also provides the current industry outlook with respect to key players, types, applications, countries and regions. The major drivers, restraints, opportunities and threats for key players is also included. It also provides granular analysis of market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and regional analysis till 2024.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244000
Scope of the Report:
List of Key Manufacturers Covered in Israel Commercial Real Estate Market:
Israel Commercial Real Estate Market Report Covers the Following: –
- The report covers forecast and analysis for the market on a global and regional level.
- The report includes the drivers and the restraints that affect the growth of the market.
- The report discusses detailed information about the market opportunities.
- The market is segmented on the basis of product and end-user industry
- The key target audience for the market has been determined in the report.
- The revenue generated by the prominent industry players has been analyzed in the report.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244000
Israel Commercial Real Estate Market Report Highlights:
- Comprehensive pricing analysis on the basis of product, application, and regional segments
- The detailed assessment of the vendor landscape and leading companies to help understand the level of competition in the Israel Commercial Real Estate market
- Deep insights about regulatory and investment scenarios of the Israel Commercial Real Estate market
- Analysis of market effect factors and their impact on the forecast and outlook of the Israel Commercial Real Estate market
- A roadmap of growth opportunities available in the Israel Commercial Real Estate market with the identification of key factors
- The exhaustive analysis of various trends of the Israel Commercial Real Estate market to help identify market developments
Key Market Trends:
Shortage of Building Land and Labor Availability
– The current major problems of the industry are shortage of building land, the shortage of labor, and the regulatory regime under which the industry operates. However, the problem regarding shortage of land has somewhat abated.
– Most of the land marketed by the Israel Land Authority is for target price projects. The Finance Ministry now allows entrepreneurs who have won the land tenders to use 60% of the land for target price projects (that is for young couples or for families who do not own a home).
– The remaining 40% of the land can be used to build houses for the general public. This has greatly improved the problem of land scarcity in the country. The next big problem is the shortage of construction workers. That is one of the major reasons for the rise in the production costs, which has risen greatly in the past five years.
– This problem will be alleviated by the agreement with China, which will bring in Chinese construction workers. Although the Palestinian construction workers are very well trained, there is a problem with their work timings, despite their excellent work.
– The shortage of land and workers poses a problem for the developers and the government alike. In order to solve the problem of housing shortage and rising prices, they must make land available and make sure that there is sufficient work force for the current needs.
– The current accumulated shortage of housing is 149,000. Since 2000, housing starts have usually been less than the annual creation of households.
– Construction of nearly 58,000 houses was completed in 2016 and during the past five years, the annual average numbered to 54,000 houses. In 2016, housing starts were 53,300. The average annual housing starts during the past five years was 48,840.
Property Investment in Israel is Evolving to Offer Ample and Flexible Opportunities
– Investing in various types of commercial properties and/or private residential projects is a practice, which is emerging as an increasingly viable alternative. The market is evolving to broaden its offering and cater to the foreign investors needs.
– Financial experts, global asset managers, and government representatives say the property market is a solid and attractive alternative to others.
– This is mainly due to the fact that despite the mounting anticipation of a drop in Israeli real estate prices, property prices remain impervious and continue to rise year over year.
– This is further compounded by the fact that, in the face of indications that Israel’s economy is slowing down, the slower 3.2% growth rate expected this year, is still a faster pace than most economies in the United States or Europe.
– Looking beyond the financial aspects of this type of transaction, there are many emotional aspects that are driving foreign investments in real estate in Israel, namely Zionism and the rising anti-Semitism in the world.
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244000
Detailed TOC of Israel Commercial Real Estate Market Report 2019-2024:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Overview
5.5 Technological Innovations
5.6 PESTLE Analysis
5.7 Industry Policies and Government Regulations
5.8 Insights on Existing and Upcoming Projects in Israel
5.9 Industry Attractiveness Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.9.1 Threat of New Entrants
5.9.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
5.9.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4 Threat of Substitute Products
5.9.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.5 Other Property Types
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
7.1 Private Equity in Real Estate
7.2 FDI in Real Estate
8 COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 Arko Holdings Ltd
8.2 Ashtrom Group Ltd
8.3 Gazit-Globe Ltd
8.4 Azrieli Group Ltd
8.5 Melisron Ltd
8.6 Elbit Imaging Ltd
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: